Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Welcome

Hello and welcome to my blog. The following posts will consist of the topics that I will have to get off my chest. Feel free to message me on my YouTube account or comment on here.

First I'd like to discuss a little about the title of my blog "State of Flux". My life for the past few years has been in this constant change as I find more about myself and become an adult. During this time there have been many ups and downs from one end of the spectrum to the other and for this reason I feel like my life is in a state of flux. Most of the hard work I think is past me but there are still huge mountains to climb and I don't know where or if it ends.

I will post weekly at least and I hope you give feedback. Thank you always for your loyal support.

- Rich

1 comment:

  1. Just as I enjoy your videos, I look forward to reading your thoughts on your blog.

    Cameron

    ReplyDelete