Sunday, May 31, 2009

Extraction

So Im still healing up from the wisdom teeth being pulled out. The surgery was fine, I was under anesthesia but the past week has really been hell. My right side really got it the worst so its slow healing. Plus I had bad reactions with the pain meds so now Im just on advil which is ok considering its been healing for awhile now.

I just applied tonight for a job. Its as a network engineer which sounds pretty good. Ill have to follow up on it. Hopefully I can make a vlog by the end of the week. People think Im going away but Im not. I just needed a break thats all, to reassess some things.

2 comments:

  1. Hope the teeth get better soon. That really sounds like hell. Is your face swollen the size of a cantaloupe?

    I'm glad you're not quitting blogging, and I hope you don't ever. I'm sure you'll still have fun blogging when you're 98 years old. Really, though, that makes sense about taking breaks now and then and you're certainly had a crazy past month it seems like.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha my face doesnt swell much. I have chubbing cheeks anyway. When I was in the waiting room two people one after another came out and tears were going down their face and they walked like zombies!!!!

    I was freaking out!

    But when I was done I was fine, didnt need help walking out. I took it like a man, haha

    ReplyDelete