Thursday, August 6, 2009

Depression and Self Esteem

I would say Im back in it. Why? Because more of the days its feeling down all the time. When I felt I wasnt depressed Id only be sad one day out of 1 or 2 weeks. Now its just a string of sad days constantly.

Through my recent vlogs I would say I found that the center of everything is the lack of self esteem. Maybe its just the pile of crap lately, no purpose (not even at the age of 22 type of purpose), ive gotten fatter (cant think of a nicer word), friends are moving away, single, stuck in the same place, the list goes on.

I wish I could just be generally happy with things in my life. It honestly just never ends. Whats even more depressing is that we want the things we cant have and when we finally dont care about that thing, then we get it. Its like no rewards ever in life.

1 comment:

  1. Hope things are improving, at least a little, for you. That's a shitty feeling to have... that things never end and that people can't be happy with that they have. Somehow, I think it's possible to, but I haven't figured that one out, either.

    ReplyDelete